You’ve seen the great You Tube videos where people show what’s in their bags. They’re awesome and full of great products and ideas. But what does an Inventor of children’s products have in *their* bag of Christmas shopping? Oops! Sheet’s CEO, and creator of the entire Oops! Sheet and Oops! Undies line, shares:
Saw something you LOVED? Gotta have it? Here’s the links so you can get some!
1) The I Like Book – the most heartwarming book you will ever own. Write a daily note about what you like about your child and share the book with them.
2) Scratch & Grain Baking Co. – seriously delish baking kits that let YOUR child be the Baker. Also has Limited Edition Holiday Baking Kits – mmmmm…
3) SwimZip – UV Protection kids swimsuits for holiday Fun in the Sun.
4) SandGone – Does exactly what it’s name says – immediately gets the sand off your kiddos.
5) Kiddo Tags – Tags your child can create themselves on the Kiddo Tags website then use to label anything and everything!
6)ZizzyBee Bags – Great little bags for organizing and storing your kiddos Christmas goodies.
7) Buti-Bag Co. – Pods for wipes to keep around the house or on the go. Also makes the adorable soft blanket featured.
8) Mama Kloth – crazy cool cloth pads for when Auntie Flow comes to visit Mom.
9) Joe Jacket – style up Mama’s coffee cup and protect her wimpy fingers from the hot cup.
10) Accessory Connectz – allows your daughter to create her own customized accessories.
11) Oops! Undies – waterproof bamboo kids underwear. Looks and feels just like regular underwear, but with added peace of mind.
12) Roo Rain Gear – kids rain poncho that fold into a front pouch pocket. Made of fabric from recycled plastic bottles.
And there you have it! A sneak peak into what gets an inventor of children’s products excited. From our Family to Yours – Happy Holidays!