1. Nothing is more cute than a little girl in a tutut. Fulfill her ballerina dreams with this adorable Valentine’s outfit from Posh Peanut Kids on Etsy.
2. Expand the creative minds of your little one with these Conversation Heart Crayons from Ivy Lane Designs made from recycled crayons. Each one has a little message on them similar to the classic Valentine’s heart candy.
3. Give the gift of a heartfelt story with a tale about Duck & Goose. Goose needs a hug in this edition of the popular series available at Chapter Indigo.
4. There is nothing better than giving your kid the gift of freedom from diapers. With these Oops! Undies waterproof bamboo underwear your child can stop worrying about possible embarrassing accidents with friends, and just focus on being a kid.
5. If you are trying to stay away from candy but can’t get through Valentine’s Day without something sweet, try one of the beautiful fruit arrangements from Edible Arrangements. They look great and taste good too!
6. If you have a little baker in the house she will love this girly heart apron from Jessie Steele. Perfect for baking up those holiday cookies.